Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Grappa


Grappa is a fragrant grape -based pomace brandy.Usually used to digest heavy meals. When my class and I went to padua, I stoped into a wine store and bought some Grappa for a gift. The last time I tasted it, the taste was very strong I was told that it is made out of the left over of grape stalk, the veins, leaves and other left over. The color varies with grappa depends on what they add with it, some are clear, light brown or dark.
What I also found intersting in the store was all these different kinds of wine's, there was one that had baby strawberries, and there was another one that had a whole pear in it. I mostly found this one to be most intersting because I couldn't figure out how they put the whole pear in the bottle with the very small opening.

No comments: